Problem on Ages Bank PO Questions for SBI PO, IBPS PO, NIACL, NICL, LIC, Dena Bank PO PGDBF, BOI, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams
- Four years ago the ratio of ages of A &B was 3 : 5 and five year hence the ratio will become 6:8. Find the present age of A?
- Six year ago the ratio of ages of A & B was 1:3 and after six year the ratio becomes 2:3. Find the sum of present ages of A & B.
- The present ratio of ages of A & B is 11:12 and the ratio of ages of A’s 2yr back and B’s 6yr after is 2:3. Find age of A 6yr after?
- The average of 20 students class is 21. If the age of teacher is included then average increase by 2yr. Find age of teacher?
- Sita’s present age is 1(2/5) times of her age at the time of marriage. She married 10yr ago. Now she has a son whose age is 1 more than 1/5th of her age at the time of marriage. Find the age of son?
- The ratio of father and son’s age is 7:4. The product of their ages is 2800. The ratio of their ages after 2yr will be ?
- The sum of the ages of father and son is 45yrs. Five years ago the product of their ages was 4 times the father’s age at that time the present ages of father & son are ?
- The ratio between the ages of father & son at present is 7:3. 4yr hence the ratio between son & his mother will be 1:2. Find the ratio of the present ages of father & mother?
D) Can’t determined
E) None of these
- Three years ago the father was 7times as old as his son. Three year hence the father’s age would be 4times that of his son. Find present ages of father and son?
- Mikesh was thrice as old as ajay 20 yrs back. How old is ajay today, if mikesh will be 50 yrs old 10 year hence?