AlphaNumeric Reasoning Questions Answers for NIACL, NICL, Dena Bank PO PGDBF, BOI, Bank of Baroda PGDBF, IBPS Clerk and other competitive exams.
Directions (1-5): Study the following arrangement and answer questions given:
B L $ 4 # G A 8 P X Y 7 % β N * S 2 @ D M = 9 * 5 C F 6
- How many such numbers are there which are immediately followed by a symbol and immediately preceded by letter?
- If all the symbols are dropped from the above arrangement, then which is ninth from the right end?
- If all the numbers immediately after symbols are added, what will be the sum?
- If every fourth element in the above series from the left end is omitted then which among the following is fourth to the right of ninth from the right end?
- How many such vowels are there which is immediately followed by consonants and immediately preceded by number?
Directions (6-10): Study the following arrangement and answer questions given:
E 3 * L J 8 # R 1 4 % S A δ 6 K 9 M $ X 7 β B Z @ 2 L
- How many such symbols are there which is immediately followed by number and immediately followed by letter?
- How many such numbers are there in the above arrangement each of which is immediately preceded by a symbol and immediately followed by a letter ?
E) More than three
- Complete the series: K9 X δ6M SAK ?
E) None of these
- If all the numbers are dropped from the above sequence, then which element is eleventh from the right end?
- Four of the five are alike in a certain way based on arrangement, which does not belong to the group?