Ancient History Questions for various exams like SSC CGL, CPO, CHSL, High Court and other related exams.
- Who built the famous Shiva temple at Ellora?
A) Rashtrakuta ruler Krishna I
B) Mauryan Emperor Ashoka
C) Gupta King Samudragupta
D) Chalukyan king pulikeshi II
- Which of the Kushana ruler patronised Buddhism?
- Which of the following was the early capital of the rashtrakutas?
- Who composed the Allahabad pillar inscription?
- Whose Army did Alexander, the Greek ruler, confront on the banks of the river Jhelum?
A) Chandragupta Maurya
- Find the odd one out
C) Vishnu Puran
- Which Indian ruler Fought the Kalinga War?
- Name the Republic which was a confederacy of tribes in the 6th century BC
- Who was the author of Telugu work amuktamalyada?
A) Hari Hara
- Who is considered founder of Gupta Empire?
A) Sri Gupta
C) Chandragupta I
D) Chandragupta Ii