Ancient Indian History Objective Questions and Answers for various exams like SSC CGL, CPO, CHSL, High Court and other related exams.
- The striking feature of the Indus valley civilization was
A) urban civilization
B) agrarian civilization
C) mesolithic civilization
D) paleolithic civilization
- After Alexander’s death the Eastern part of his Empire came under
A) Seleucus nicator
- In MohenjoDaro the largest building was
A) the great bath
B) a granary
C) the pillared hall
D) a two storied house
- The caste system of India was created for
A) immobility of labour
B) recognition of the dignity of labour
C) economic upliftment
D) occupational division of labour
- Gautama Buddha was born at
- Identify the Buddhist literature from the following
- The paintings of Ajanta depict the stories of
- Poet Kalidas lived in the court of
A) Chandragupta Maurya
C) Chandragupta Vikramaditya
- Which is the port town of Indus Valley Civilization?
A) Kali bangan
- Who is called as the ‘second Ashoka’?
A) Samudra Gupta
B) Chandragupta Maurya
4 Thoughts to “Ancient History Questions for SSC Exams Set 2”
okmark your blog and check again here frequently. I am quite certain I will learn a lot of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!