Averages Questions with Tricks Explanation for IBPS PO, SBI PO, NIACL, NICL, RBI Garde B, Dena Bank PO PGDBF, BOI, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams.
- If the sum of five consecutive odd numbers is 255 then find the sum of largest and smallest number.
- The average age of a couple at the time of marriage is 30. What is the average age of their family 5 years hence if their child was born 3 years after the marriage?
- Find the sum of first 20 multiples of 5.
- In a class of 25 students the average marks of all students is 48. If the marks of new student is added then average becomes 50. Find the marks of new student.
- The average score of a batsman in 19 innings is 99. He wants to make his average 100 in his last match. Find the number of runs he has to score to achieve his target.
- The present age ratio of A and B is 3:2. 9 years hence this ratio becomes 9:7. Find the average of their age 5 years hence.
- Out of given 5 numbers, the average of first four is 26 and of the last 4 is 25. What will be the difference between the first and the last number?
- A man bought 13 shirts of Rs 50 each, 15 pants of Rs 60 each and 12 pairs of shoes at Rs 65 a pair. Find the average value of all the articles.
- The average of three numbers is 77. The first is twice the second and the second number is twice the third. The first number is
- The average temperature from Monday to Wednesday is 37°C. While the average temperature from Tuesday to Thursday is 34°C. The temperature of Thursday is 4/5 times to that of Monday. Find the temperature of Thursday.
Click here for Quantitative Aptitude Section
5 Thoughts to “Quantitative Aptitude: Average Questions Set 2”
ty ,,,,,simple h