Banking Awareness on Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AEPS)
Important Banking Awareness Questions on Aadhaar Enabled Payment System for SBI PO, IBPS PO, NIACL, LIC, RBI, RRB PO Clerk, IPPB and other competitive exams. Banking Awareness Aadhaar Enabled Payment System AEPS
- What does E stands for in AEPS?
- What does B stands for in BFD with rest to AEPS?
- AEPS is a bank led model which allows online interoperable financial inclusion transaction at _____
C) Aadhar Card
- IIN (Institution Identification Number) is a ___ digit number.
- What does B stands for in AEBA?
- _______ is a repository of Aadhaar numbers maintained by the APB System and used for the purpose of routing the APB transactions to the destination banks.
A) NPCI saver
B) NPCI fisher
C) NPCI editor
D) NPCI mapper
- In AEPS, Unique ID and _____ is used for authentication purpose.
D) Anyone of the above
- In AEPS which of the following input determines the bank of the customer?
- Which bank launched First RuPay ATM & Micro ATM Card with Aadhaar Number?
A) State Bank of India
B) HDFC Bank
C) Bank of India
D) ICICI Bank
- Which of the following feature is currently not present in AEPS?
A) Cash Deposit
B) Cash Withdrawal
C) Balance Enquiry
D) Virtual Card Creation