This set contains banking awareness questions for various upcoming exams like SBI PO, IBPS PO, Clerk and insurance exams.
- The setting up of White Label ATMs is authorized under which Act?
A) Banking Regulation Act,1949
B) Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007
C) Reserve Bank of India Act,1934
D) Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881
- Dishonour of cheque is covered in ____ of Negotiable instruments Act, 1881.
A) Section 21
B) Section 126
C) Section 134
D) Section 138
- What does T stands for in CTS?
- Indo-Nepal Remittance Facility comes under which type of transfer mechanism?
D) None of These
- Under Indo-Nepal Remittance Facility what is the maximum number of times in a year that a person can remit money to Nepal?
D) No such limit
- The promoter’s minimum initial contribution to the paid-up equity capital of small finance bank should be at least _____ per cent.
A) 60 %
B) 40 %
C) 20 %
D) 10 %
- The small finance banks will be required to extend ____ per cent of its Adjusted Net Bank Credit (ANBC) to Priority Sector?
- Which of the following is not a valid tenor of T-bills in India?
A) 91 days
B) 182 days
C) 364 days
D) 45 days
- What is the minimum amount for which T-bills can be issued?
A) Rs 10,000
B) Rs 25,000
C) Rs 50,000
D) Rs 1,00,000
- What is the full form of NDS?
A) Negotiated Dynamic System
B) Negotiated Dealing System
C) National Dealers System
D) national Dynamic System