Banking Awareness on NACH and NPCI
Important Banking Awareness Questions on NACH and NPCI for SBI PO, IBPS PO, NIACL, LIC, RBI, RRB PO Clerk, IPPB and other competitive exams.
- What does A stands for in NACH?
- Which of the following is the implementing body of NACH?
C) Ministry of Finance
- NACH has been launched with an aim to consolidate multiple _____ systems running across the country
- Which of the following system has been designed by NPCI for Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) system?
- Which of the following clearing service is not controlled by Reserve Bank of India?
A) Local ECS
B) Regional ECS
C) National ECS
- NPCI has how many core promoter banks?
- NPCI was incorporated under Section _____ of Companies Act 1956.
A) Section 8
B) Section 10
C) Section 12
D) Section 25
- Which of the following is not a product by NPCI?
- What is the authorized capital of NPCI?
A) Rs 100 crore
B) Rs 200 crore
C) Rs 250 crore
D) Rs 300 crore
- What is the paid up capital of NPCI?
A) Rs 50 crore
B) Rs 100 crore
C) Rs 137 crore
D) Rs 150 crore