Banking Awareness Questions for Upcoming Exams. This set contains banking awareness questions for various upcoming exams like SBI PO, IBPS PO, Clerk, NIACL Assistant and various other competitive exams.
- Offence of Money Laundering is defined under Section __ of PMLA Act 2002
A) Section 2
B) Section 3
C) Section 4
D) Section 5
- As per Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002, a bank shall maintain the records of transactions between the bank and client for at least ___ years.
A) 3 years
B) 4 years
C) 5 years
D) 10 years
- Dormant Account comes under which category?
A) Low Risk
B) Medium Risk
C) High Risk
D) None of These
- As per banking norms, a person is said to be minor when he is ____ .
A) Less than 10 years of age
B) Less than 15 years of age
C) Less than 18 years of age
D) Less than 21 years of age.
- If a legal guardian of a person has been appointed by a Court of Law before he has attained the age of 18 years, then he attains majority at the age of _____.
A) 20 years
B) 21 years
C) 23 years
D) 25 years
- A ____ is said to be created when the ownership of a property is transferred to somebody with an obligation to hold and manage the same for the benefit of another.
B) Joint Stock Company
- The person who signs on the face of a cheque is known as ______
- IFSC is a 11 digit code to be used for payments through
B) Demand Draft
D) All of these
- What does CFMS stands for?
A) Customised Financial Messaging Server
B) Cutomised Funds Management System
C) Centralised Funds Management System
D) Core Funds Management Server
- TDS is not required to be deducted in respect of person who submit declaration in Form _____.
A) Form 19
B) Form 60/ Form 61
C) Form 26as
D) Form 15G/Form 15H