Banking Awareness Questions on Reserve Bank of India. This set contains banking awareness questions for various upcoming exams like SBI PO, IBPS PO, Clerk, NIACL Assistant and various other competitive exams.
- The Reserve Bank of India was established on ______ ?
A) April 1, 1934
B) June 1, 1935
C) April 1, 1935
D) July 1, 1934
- In which year was Reserve Bank of India nationalized?
- How many Regional offices does Reserve Bank of India has?
- How many Banking Ombudsman Office does RBI has in total in India?
- Which of the following is not a fully owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India?
- The Reserve Bank of India was set up on the basis of the recommendations of _____
A) Chatalier Committee
B) James Raj Committee
C) Pendarkar Committee
D) Hilton-Young Commission
- The Reserve Bank of India performs Financial Supervision under the guidance of __________
A) Finance Ministry
B) Board for Financial Supervision (BFS)
C) Board for Payment and Settlement Systems
D) All of these
- At any time RBI can have atmost ____ deputy governor.
- The present governor of RBI i.e Urjit Patel is the ___ Governor of RBI.
- The headquarter of Reserve Bank of India was shifted from Calcutta to Mumbai in which year?