Banking Awareness on Unified Payments Interface
Important Banking Awareness Questions on Unified Payments Interface for SBI PO, IBPS PO, NIACL, LIC, RBI, RRB PO Clerk, IPPB and other competitive exams. Banking Awareness Unified Payments Interface UPI
- UPI has been developed by?
- What is the maximum number of digits that a UPI-PIN can have?
- In UPI, ______ is an Address which uniquely identifies a person’s bank account.
A) Primary Address
B) Unique Address
C) Bank Address
D) Payment Address
- Instant fund transfer under UPI, if available for how many hours in a day?
A) 8 hours
B) 10 hours
C) 12 hours
D) 24 hours
- What is the limit of fund transfer using UPI?
A) Rs 20,000
B) Rs 10,000
C) Rs 50,000
D) Rs 1 Lakh
- Which of the following term is used for Requesting money in UPI?
- Which of the following term is used for Sending money in UPI?
- Which of the following is a financial transaction under UPI?
A) Collect Request
B) Set/Change PIN
C) Check Transaction Status
D) Raise Dispute/ Raise query
- What does S stands for in PSP with respect to UPI?
- The eligible criteria for the Banks who can participate in UPI is that the Bank should have approval from RBI for Mobile Banking Service and also should be live on _____.