This set contains banking awareness questions for various upcoming exams like SBI PO, IBPS PO, Clerk and insurance exams.
- Payments bank are required to park ___ per cent of their total deposits in SLR securities.
- In which year was EXIM bank established?
- Negotiated Dealing System(NDS) is related to ?
A) Government Securities Trading
B) Stock Market Trading
C) Bank bills trading
D) Mutual Fund trading
- When a bank invests its fund in government security it is known as?
A) Hedge Banking
B) Narrow Banking
C) Universal Banking
D) Asset Banking
- What is the maximum tenor for commercial paper?
A) 3 years
B) 2 years
C) 1 years
D) 182 days
- Who manages Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF)?
B) Government of India
- ___________ is networking of branches, which enables Customers to operate their accounts, and avail banking services from any branch of the Bank.
- IN which year Regional Rural Banks were established?
- RBI started the system of Ombudsman to resolve grievance of customers in which year?
- Which of the following is the accounting period of RBI?
7 Thoughts to “Banking Awareness for Upcoming Exams Set 13”