This set contains banking awareness questions for various upcoming exams like SBI PO, IBPS PO, Clerk and insurance exams. This set contains questions from the topic: Commercial Paper (CP)
- In which year was Commercial Paper (CP) introduced?
- Which of the following cannot issue Commercial Paper (CP)?
B) Scheduled Commercial Banks
C) All India Financial Institutions (AIFIs)
D) Standalone Primary Dealers
- Corporates with minimum net worth of ___ can issue Commercial Paper (CP).
A) Rs 1 crore
B) Rs 2 crore
C) Rs 3 crore
D) Rs 4 crore
- The minimum credit rating required by corporates and other issuer to issue Commercial Paper (CP) ?
- What is the minimum denomination for which Commercial Paper (CP) can be issued?
A) Rs 25,000
B) Rs 1,00,000
C) Rs 5,00,000
D) Rs 10,00,000
- What is the minimum maturity period of Commercial Paper (CP)?
A) 1 day
B) 7 days
C) 14 days
D) 365 days
- What is the maximum maturity period of Commercial Paper (CP)?
A) 182 days
B) 365 days
C) 2 years
D) 5 years
- Only a scheduled bank can act as an IPA for issuance of CP. What does IPA stands for?
A) Institute for Paying Adjustments
B) In Principle Approver
C) Issuing and Paying Agent
D) In Performing Agent
- Identify the false statement.
A) Banks can invest in CPs
B) CP shall be issued at a discount to face value
C) There is no maximum limit for amount the issue of CPs.
D) Issuers cannot buyback the CPs issued by them
- Where is the headquarter of FIMMDA?