This set contains banking awareness questions for various upcoming exams like SBI PO, IBPS PO, Clerk and insurance exams. This set contains questions from the topic : Cheque
- A cheque is defined under which act?
A) Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007
B) Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
C) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
D) Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- A cheque is defined under ____ of Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881
A) Section 5
B) Section 6
C) Section 7
D) Section 8
- A person who signs on the face of the cheque is known as ______
- ______ is the process of stopping the flow of the physical cheque issued by a drawer at some point by the presenting bank.
- A cheque which is payable to a person whosoever bears it is known as?
A) Blank Cheque
B) Bearer Cheque
C) Order Cheque
D) Stale Cheque
- When the word Bearer is cancelled on a cheque the cheque becomes ______ cheque.
A) Semi Bearer
- A truncated cheque is one which is ____ .
C) post dated
- In a cheque the amount written in in figures(numbers) is called _____ .
A) Legal Amount
B) Counting Amount
C) Courtesy Amount
D) Numbered Amount
- A cheque with data written on it 01-02-2017 is presented in a bank on 05-02-2017. This cheque is an example of _____.
A) Post-dated cheque
B) Ante-dated cheque
C) Stale cheque
D) None of these
- Which of the following is a process in which a cheque is transferred to a name of another person by signing on the cheque along with the name of person to whom cheque is being transferred is known as?