Biology Questions Answers MCQ for various exams like SSC CGL, CPO, CHSL, High Court and other related exams.
- Heart attack occurs due to
A) bacterial attack on the heart
B) stopping of heart beat
C) lack of supply of blood to heart itself
D) impairment of heart’s working due to unknown reason
- Which of the following is an egg laying mammal?
B) leafy ant eater
D) spiny ant eater
- The colour change in Chameleon is due to the presence of
- The deficiency of iodine leads to
- The saliva helps in the digestion of
- Womb is also called
- Biodegradable wastes can usually be converted into useful substances with the help of
B) nuclear proteins
C) radioactive substances
- Which of the following is the functional unit of kidney?
- Silk is produced by
A) egg of a silkworm
B) pupa of a silkworm
C) larva of silkworm
- In onion the edible part is