Directions (1-5): Study the information and answer the question given below:
There are eight students Akash, Bani, Caryl, Deeksha, Elvish, Farhan, Garima and Himani living on an eight-floor building (Ground floor is numbered 1 and topmost floor is number 8) but not necessary in the same order. Deeksha lives on an even number floor not below 6th floor. There are two students live between Deeksha and Akash. There is one student living between Caryl and Akash who lives just below Elvish. Elvish does not live below Caryl. Garima lives above Himani and there is only one person lives between them. Bani lives on the floor below Farhan. The total number of persons living between Farhan and Caryl is same as the total number of persons living between Elvish and Akash.
- On which of the following floor Farhan lives?
4th6th1st2ndNone of theseOption B
- How many students live between Deeksha and Caryl?
- If all the students are arranged alphabetically from top to bottom then how many students remain (live) on same floor after the operation?
1234None of theseOption A
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on their arrangement find the one which does not belong to that group?
- If Caryl is related to Akash in the same way Deeksha is related to Farhan, then following the same pattern, Himani is related to?
CarylFarhanAkashBaniNone of theseOption E
- What is the code for ‘and’ in the given code language?
apomatCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- What is the code for ‘bus’ in the given code language?
Only atOnly omOnly apCannot be determinedEither om or atOption E
- What may be the possible code for ‘particular out many’ in the given code language?
en ik izom iz enix ak atCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- What may be the possible code for ‘many bud’ in the given code language?
Either b or cag aliz ikal izNone of theseOption D
- What is the code for ‘ban’ in the given code language?
akatizCannot be determinedEither a or bOption A
Directions (6-10): Study the information and answer the following questions:
In a certain code language
‘ban success common bud’ is written as ‘ak al oh ag’,
‘busted and bus ban’ is written as ‘om at ap ak’,
‘bud many out particular’ is written as ‘iz al en ik’ and
‘busted many bus ban’ is written as ‘iz om ak at’.