Simple Interest/Compound Interest Questions IBPS PO, SBI PO, NIACL, NICL, LIC, Dena Bank PO PGDBF, BOI, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams
- If the C.I on certain sum at 20% rate of interest in 2yrs is 13200. Then find the simple interest on same sum at same rate of interest when time is 3yrs.
- A sum of money becomes 6000 after 2yrs and 9000 after 4yrs. Find the sum?
- If a sum of Rs216 becomes 343 in 3yrs. Then find C.I on Rs43,200 in 3yrs at the same rate of interest?
- A sum of money invested at C.I double itself in 6yrs. At the same rate of interest it will amount to eight times of itself in how many years?
- A sum of money invested at S.I triple itself in 6yrs. At the same rate of interest it will amount to 9 times of itself in how many years?
- At a sum of Rs24000 a man charge C.I at 16(2/3)% rate of interest in 1st year and 14(2/7)% in 2nd year and 12.5% in 3rd year. Find the C.I?
- A sum becomes 24200 in two years and 26620 in 3years. Find the sum?
- Find the C.I on Rs12000, if the rate of interest is 20% and time is 2yrs and it is compounded half yearly?
- If the difference between C.I and S.I is Rs12400 with 10% rate of interest in 3yrs. Then find the sum?
- S.I on certain sum for 3years at any rate of interest is Rs225 while C.I on the same sum at the same rate for 2yrs is 153. Find the rate%?