- The first mechanical computer designed by Charles Babbage was called?
B) Analytical Engine
- A function that does the same operation on different data types is to be implemented using ______?
A) Function templates
C) Default arguments
- Read only memory (ROM) is permanently________________ in computers?
- Which among the following is the largest space?
A) Gigabyte (GB)
B) Petabyte (PB)
C) Terabyte (TB)
D) Megabyte (MB)
- All of the following are examples of real security and privacy risks except _____?
D) None of these
- A ____________ organizes the web into categories?
- Automatic execution of high-priority computer programs that have been designed to preempt the use of computer resources is referred as ____?
A) Back ground processing
B) Fore ground processing
C) White processing
D) Black processing
- Name the set of computer programs used on a computer to help perform tasks?
D) An instruction
- What is the term used in networking where the receiver waits and does not send the control frame back to the sender immediately rather waits until its network layer passes in the next data packet.
A) AP Model
B) Sliding Model
C) Sliding Protocol
- Reload is a synonym for what command?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...