- Magnetic tape is not practical for applications where data must be quickly recalled because tape is _____?
A) A random-access medium
B) A read-only medium
C) Fragile an easily damaged
D) A sequential-access medium
- In internet terminology what means of IP?
A) Internet Provider
B) Internet Procedure
C) Internet Protocol
D) Internet Processor
- Which of the following has no moving parts?
B) DVD Drive
C) CD Drive
- Android is an open-source platform founded by ____?
A) Andrew mark
B) Andy Rubin
C) Denial martin
D) William kang
- You can zoom a worksheet by using ____?
A) With the mouse pointer in Print Preview
B) With the zoom button on the Print Preview toolbar
C) With the Zoom command on the view menu
D) All of the above
- The connection between your computer at home and your local ISP is called?
A) The Home Page
B) The Vital Mile
C) The last Mile
D) None of the above
- Which of the following is not the part of standard office suite?
B) File manager
C) Image Editor
D) Word Processor
- BSNL, Reliance, Shaw cable, AOL, Tata Indicom all can be kept in which one of the following groups?
- After a credit card transaction has been authorized by the issuing bank by sending an authorization code to the merchant, the settlement stage of the process begins. Which of the following is a system type used to process such statements?
B) Memory Processing
C) Batch Processing
D) Online Processing
- ______ is the standard unit of measurement for rack-mounted equipment like servers, hard drives, switches, routers?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 652Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
GA Revision for Banking and Other Exams – 1069Nikol Pashinyan has been elected as Prime Minister of...
Weekly CA Quiz: January 2022 3rd weekHello Aspirants. We have chosen the best 70 questions from...