- _____ is the phonebook of the Internet?
B) IP Address
- Which among the following key combination can be used to search in Windows Explorer?
- _______ is a technique used by CPUs to increase the memory bandwidth available for an application?
C) Memory interleaving
D) Optimum interleaving
- Which keys will take you at the beginning or the end of a long document?
A) Ctrl + PageUp and Ctrl + PageDown
B) Ctrl + Home and Ctrl + End
C) Shift + Home and Shift + End
D) Alt+Home and Alt+End
- In a DBMS, data is arranged in rows and columns. This arrangement is known as?
- Which of the following items is not used in Local Area Network (LAN) system?
D) Data Cable
- A computer’s hard disk is _______?
A) Computer hardware
B) Computer software
C) Operating system
D) An arithmetic and logical unit
- Which of the following is not a protocol for e-mail?
- Which technology is used to convert XML into HTML?
- In computer, distributed processing involves ____?
A) Solving computer component problems from a different computer
B) Solving computing problems by breaking them into smaller parts that are separately processed by different computers
C) Allowing users to share files on a network
D) Allowing users to access network resources away from the office
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...