- Java Script is a __________ scripting language?
- Which of the following decides if a function that is declared inline is indeed going to be treated inline in the executable code?
- Text documents come in two flavors – _________ and ________?
A) colored text and plain text
B) plain text and active text
C) rich text and plain text
D) hyper text and plain text
- A ___________ is a network tool used to show the route taken by packets across an IP network?
C) network bridge
- A ____________ refers to the address of a website or file on the Internet?
D) Source Code
- The processor is a chip plugged onto the motherboard in a computer system?
- Instructions and memory addresses are represented by _____?
A) Binary Codes
B) Character Codes
C) Word Codes
D) None of these
- Who among the following person has define the term computer virus?
A) Tom Kilburn
B) Charles babbage
C) Frederick cohen
D) Konrad zuse
- Where is a hub specified in the OSI model?
A) Session layer
B) Data Link layer
C) Application layer
D) Physical layer
- Data marker on a chart are linked to data points in a worksheet, therefore _______?
A) You can automatically apply formatting to a data series
B) You can change the position of a data marker and automatically change the data point value in the worksheet
C) You can change a data print value and automatically are draw the chart
D) A and B
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...