- Which of the following is a database language?
- The personal computers that we use for normal home and office purpose are known by which name?
C) Mainframe Computers
D) Embedded Computers
- ____ data type cannot hold fractional values?
- IPv4 addresses are _____ bit hexadecimal numbers?
A) 16 bits
B) 32 bits
C) 64 bits
D) 128 bits
- USB is a common interface that enables the communication between devices and a host controller such as a personal computer (PC). ‘S’ in USB stands for?
- ____ is a fraudulent attempt to obtain sensitive information such as passwords by disguising oneself as a trustworthy entity?
- V-RAM is used for access of the following?
A) Text & Images
C) Video & Graphics
D) None of the above
- Which of the following memory buffer is used to accommodate a speed differential?
- Information that comes from an external source and is fed into computer software is called ______?
- Which of the following is India’s first super computer?
B) CDC 6600
D) CDC 6700
GA Revision for Banking and Other Exams – 1022A multipurpose device called COVID BEEP to monitor Oxygen...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 603Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 145The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...