- A computer program that translates one program instructions at a time into machine language is called a/an _____?
- Which type of software creates a smaller file that is faster to transfer over the Internet?
D) Zig Zag
- Which of the following are the two basic types of graphics used in MS-Word?
A) Autoshapes and ClipArt
B) Header and Footer
C) Spelling and Grammar
D) Drawing Objects and Pictures
- The time it takes a device to locate data and instructions and make them available to the CPU is known as _______?
A) CPU speed
B) Clock speed
C) Access time
D) Processing cycle
- Which command can be used to delete an item permanently in windows PC?
A) Delete Button
B) Shift + Delete
C) Ctrl + Delete
D) Alt + Delete
- The term 128-bit era refers to ______?
B) Super computers
C) Sixth generation Computers
D) Video game Consoles
- What is the theoretical maximum data transfer rate of 5G?
A) 100 gigabits per second
B) 10 gigabits per second
C) 10 terabits per second
D) 100 terabits per second
- Which of the following is a saving process?
A) To copy the document from memory to storage medium
B) To develop the document by recording the text with the use of keyboard
C) To bring change in present status of the document
D) To change the face or entire form
- To access a website which of the following is not required?
A) Internet device
B) Internet connection
C) Data Cable
- ______ refers to programs that are designed to display advertisements on your computer?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...