- _________ is the process of carrying commands?
- Which of the following refers to an electronic document used to prove the ownership of a public key?
D) Digital Certificate
- Internet domains are classified by their functions. In that regard “.com” represents___?
- Which of the following is a software that, once installed on your computer, tracks your internet browsing habits and sends you popups containing advertisements related to the sites and topics you’ve visited?
- Which of the following is India’s fastest Super Computer in India?
D) Both B and C
- In Power Point, the Header & Footer button can be found on the Insert tab in what group?
A) Object group
B) Tables group
C) Text group
D) None of these
- What is the use of Digitizer as an input device?
A) To convert graphic and pictorial data into analog inputs
B) To Convert graphic and pictorial data into binary inputs
D) None of the above
- A router is a networking device that forwards data packets and is connected to two or more data lines from different networks. Which among the following was the earliest device which had almost the same functionality as that of a router?
A) Interface Message Processor
B) Interface Delay Device
C) Interface Data Manager
D) Interface Routing Processor
- _____ is a type of streaming in which audio or video is broadcast live over the Internet?
A) Open streaming
B) Broad streaming
C) App streaming
D) Live streaming
- While working on Microsoft Word, which among the following is the command for “Undo”?
A) Cntrl +C
B) Cntrl +Y
C) Cntrl +Z
D) Cntrl +X
GA Revision for Banking and Other Exams – 1022A multipurpose device called COVID BEEP to monitor Oxygen...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 603Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 145The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...