- Relational, equality, component selection, class member conditional and comma are _____ operator?
- Which of the following provides total solutions to reduce data redundancy, inconsistency, dependence and unauthorized access of data?
D) Centralization of data
- “Myspace” is a name of _____?
A) Application Development Company
B) News Agency
C) Social Media Platform
D) Search Engine
- What are the small application program called that ensures form completion and providing of animation on a web page?
- Which was the world’s first electronic digital programmable computer?
- Zip, Gzip, RAR, StuffIt, and 7z are examples of _____?
A) File Modifier
D) File Compression
- Distributed data processing configuration where all activities passes through a centrally located computer is?
A) spider network
B) hierarchical network
C) data control network
D) ring network
- What is the software called that’s designed to exploit a computer user and is a broad term covering computer viruses, worms, Trojan, adware, etc.?
- A ___________ condition occurs when a software program depends on the timing of one or more processes to function correctly?
- If a piece of code can be implemented as a macro or as an inline function, which of the following factors favour implementation as an inline function?
A) Source code size
B) Interacting with other components in the correct way
C) Flexibility to manipulate as a pointer
D) Both B and C