- The amount of time it takes for requested information to be delivered from disks and memory is known as?
A) Access Time
B) Refresh Time
C) Latency Time
D) Retrieval Time
- A step-by-step procedure designed to solve a problem or achieve an objective is known as?
- Which among the following is the name given to a small application that performs one specific task .
- A file in computer that has been compressed to save space is known as?
D) Sub file
- In the extended ASCII table coding for how many characters are specified?
- A software that has lots of features but requires considerable disk space and RAM to install and run.
- _____ is the process of loading a set of instructions when a computer is first turned on or booted.
- A malicious act intended to shut down a Web site or a network by flooding it with too much information is known as _____?
A) Viral Attack
B) DoS Attack
C) MoS Attack
D) PoS Attack
- To retrieve any text or other information created by one and transfer it to another program is known as ?
- _____ is the process of adjusting the spacing between characters in a proportional font.
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...