- DBMS stands for _______?
A) Data Base Management System
B) Data Basic Multiple System
C) Data Base Multiple System
D) Data Basic Management System
- A database is a collection of related ____ ?
- A good Database Management System has which of the following property/properties?
A) Maintains data integrity
B) Ability to view the database from different viewpoints according to the requirements of the user
C) Provide some level of security and access control to the data
D) All of these
- Which of the following is not a DBMS package?
A) Microsoft Access
C) Adabas D
D) All are DBMS software
- When duplicate data is present at various places in a database, it is known as ____?
A) Data Dependency
B) Data Inconsistency
C) Data Redundancy
D) Data Efficiency
- If the common fields in a redundant data are not same, it is known as ______?
A) Data Inconsistency
B) Data Duplicity
C) Data Efficiency
D) Data Dependency
- _______ is a large store of data accumulated from a wide range of sources within a company and used to guide management decisions.
A) Data Mine
B) Data Warehouse
C) Data Storehouse
D) Data Keeping
- ______ is defined as a process used to extract usable data from a larger set of any raw data.
A) Data mining
B) Data Warehouse
C) Data Keeping
D) Data Storehouse
- A _______ is a sequence of operations performed as a single logical unit of work in database.
- A database _____ is a way to logically group objects such as tables, views, stored procedures
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...