- What does IMAP stands for?
A) Instant Messaging Access Protocol
B) Internet Message Access Protocol
C) Internet Multimedia Application Protocol
D) Instant Message Application Protocol
- __________ is a method by which multiple analog or digital signals are combined into one signal over a shared medium.
- In programming, Array is a series of object with ____ size and ___ type.
A) same, same
B) same, different
C) different, same
D) different, different
- A computer grants access to a system by verifying the username and password with the username and password stored in _____.
- In software development DBMS acts as _____ while Visual Basic acts as _____ .
A) Back End, Front End
B) Front End, Back End
C) Back End, Back End
D) Front End, Front End
- When we request a particular data from a database, this technique is termed as _____ ?
- Fiber Distributed Data Interface (FDDI) is a standard for data transmission in a local area network. It is a ____ -based token network.
- In which of the following topology all the devices are connected to a central hub?
- What does “E” stands for in OLE?
- Which of the following standards is related to Wi-FI?
A) IEEE 802.6
B) IEEE 802.7
C) IEEE 802.11
D) IEEE 802.5
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...