- Which of the following is an expansion card which generates a feed of output images to a display? BusMotherboardPlay stationUltra high deficitionVideo cardOption E
Video Card is an expansion card which generates a feed of output images to a display.
- A hard copy of a file created on a computer refers to data? Saved on a floppy diskPrinted on a printerBacked up on a tape driveSent as an e-mailNone of theseOption B
A print out of the contents of the file on the computer. That is what the term ‘hard copy’ normally refers to.
- Which among the following does not fall under the category of latest operating systems? Windows 10iOS 10Tizen OSSintran IIIOracle linuxOption D
Sintran III was a real-time, multitasking, multi-user operating system used with Norsk Data computers. It is a discontinued OS.
- A hacker that changes or forges information in an electronic resource, is engaging in _______? Denial of serviceSniffingData diddlingTerrorismNone of theseOption C
A Data diddling (also called false data entry) occurs when someone with access to information of some sort changes this information before it is entered into a computer.
- A relation is in _____ if an attribute of a composite key is dependent on an attribute of other composite key ? 2NF3NF1NFBCNFBoth a and bOption B
A relation is in 3NF if an attribute of a composite key is dependent on an attribute of other composite key. If an attribute of a composite key is dependent on an attribute of other composite key then the relation is not in BCNF . hence it has to be decomposed.
- A __________ is an abstract model that describes, how the data are organised and represented? Data modelInstancesSchemaDBMSDatabaseOption A
Data model is an abstract model that describes, how the data are organized and represented.
- The concept of multiprocessing was introduced in which generation of computer? 1st2nd3rd4th5thOption C
- ______ is a fraudulent attempt to obtain sensitive information such as passwords by disguising oneself as a trustworthy entity? PhishingTrustingHidingLayingNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following languages was used for scientific calculations? BASICCOBOLUNIVACJAVAFORTRANOption E
FORTRAN- Formula Translation