- These printers do not establish any mechanical contact between the print head and the paper. The examples of such type of printers are ____? line printers, drum printersdrum printers and dot-matrix printersline printers and dot-matrix printersinkjet and laser printersAll of theseOption D
Non-impact printer does not establish any mechanical contact between the print head and the paper. The well-known non-impact printers are inkjet and laser printers.
- System proposal is prepared in _______ phase of SDLC? ConceptionInitiationAnalysisDesignConstructionOption B
The system proposal is prepared in Initiation phase of SDLC by the System Analyst and places it before the user management. The management may accept the proposal and the cycle proceeds to the next stage. The management may also reject the proposal or request some modifications in the proposal.
- All of the following are examples of real security and privacy risks EXCEPT _______? hackersvirusesspamidentity theftNone of theseOption C
Spam are example of unwanted data/emails.
- _____ is the process of converting data to an unrecognizable form for security purpose? DecryptionReunionAlterationUnionEncryptionOption E
- ________ is a computer that does not include any software? bare metal systemopen source systemfast end systemopen ended systemNone of theseOption A
- What layer in the TCP/IP stack is equivalent to the Transport layer of the OSI model? ApplicationInternetNetwork AccessHost-to-HostNone of theseOption D
The four layers of the TCP/IP stack (also called the DoD model) are Application/Process, Host-to-Host, Internet, and Network Access. The Host-to-Host layer is equivalent to the Transport layer of the OSI model.
- A __________ is a property of the entire relation, rather than of the individual tuples in which each tuple is unique? rowskeyattributesfieldsnone of theseOption B
Key is a property of the entire relation (relation is a table).
- There can be many ways to insert page number in a document. Which of the following lets you insert page number? Page number from Insert menuFootnote from Insert menuPage Setup from file menuBoth A & BBoth A & COption A
- Which protocol defines how messages are formatted and transmitted over the Internet? FTPSFTPHTTPTCP/IPNone of theseOption C
Hypertext Transfer Protocol- HTTP is the underlying protocol used by the World Wide Web and this protocol defines how messages are formatted and transmitted, and what actions Web servers and browsers should take in response to various commands. HTTPS- HTTP Secured.
- If a word is typed that is not in MS Word’s dictionary, a wavy underline appears below the word. What is the color of the underline that appears in this situation? BlueGreenBlackPinkRedOption E