- A connection from one HTML document to another HTML document is called___? IconTextConnecting LinkThumbHyper linkOption E
A hyperlink points to a whole document or to a specific element within a document. Hypertext is text with hyperlinks.
- If particular workbook have to open each time Excel started, where that workbook should be placed? AUTOEXEC FolderAUTOSTART FolderEXCELSTART FolderXLSTART FolderNone of theseOption D
- How many bits equal to one byte? 2481632Option C
- The name assigned to a data field that can assume any of a given set of values is defined as the ____? VariablesConstantNumberCharacterNone of theseOption A
- Android is a mobile operating system designed primarily for touchscreen mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Which among the following was the first Android Operating System? CupcakeAlphaGingerbreadDoughnutÉclairOption B
Alpha was android version 1.0 released on 23rd September 2008. Android is continually developed by Google and the Open Handset Alliance (OHA), and has seen a number of updates to its base operating system since the initial release.
- Capability of computer to perform more than one tasks at the same time is called? Real time ProcessingBath ProcessingHard ProcessingScheduled ProcessingMultitaskingOption E
In Computer, multitasking is a concept of performing multiple tasks (also known as processes) over a certain period of time by executing them concurrently.
- Which of the following language is used for creating web pages? CSSHTMLPHPXMLAll of the aboveOption E
PHP, XML, CSS and HTML are all languages used to create dynamic Web pages. CSS is used to give a style to the pages by adding colours, styles and structure. PHP is used to link the pages to the server application and HTML and XML are used to create the basic skeleton of a web page i.e. the text, graphics, audio and video.
- Which device is used to access your computer by other computer or for talking over phone? RAMCD-ROM DriveModemHard DriveSoft DriveOption C
- A person who creates publishable content for a website is known as? Software developerWeb developerAdministratorHosterContent developerOption E
- V-RAM is used for access of the following? Video & GraphicsTextprogramsImagesNone of the aboveOption A
V-Ram is also known as video Ram. It is a dual ported variant of dynamic RAM. VRAM is basically RAM integrated in a card for using it for storing graphical textures, 3D models temporary. It is used for video access and graphics.