MS Word MCQ Questions for NICL, NIACL Assistant, IBPS PO, Bank of India, Dena Bank PO PGDBF, BOI, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams
- A graphic that can be inserted into a word processed document and is present by default in MS Word is called
C) Clip Art
- Why are the headers and footers used in MS -Word?
A) To enhance the overall appearance of the documentB) To mark the starting of a pageC) To make large document more readableD) To allow page them to appear on document when it is printed
- How many minimum number of rows and columns can be inserted in a table in MS Word?
A) 1 row and 2 columns
B) 1 row and 1 column
C) 2 rows and 2 columns
D) 2 rows and 1 column
- What is the default number of lines to drop for drop cap?
- What is the maximum number of lines that can be dropped for drop cap?
C) No limit
- In which of the following ways can a drop cap be applied in a Word document?
iii) In margin
A) Only (ii)
B) Only (i) and (ii)
C) All (i), (ii) and (iii)
D) Only (ii) and (iii)
- A bookmark is an item or location in document that you identify a name for future Reference.Which of the following task is accomplished by using bookmarks?
A) To mark the ending of a page of document
B) To quickly jump to a specific location in the document
C) To add hyperlinks in a web page
D) None of These
- How can you insert a sound file in your word document?
A) From insert -> Sound menu option -> Create New
B) From insert -> File menu option -> Create from File
C) From insert -> Object menu option -> Create from File
D) From insert -> File menu option -> Create from File
- What are Macros in MS Word?
A) Small programs created in MS-Word to automate repetitive tasks by using VBA
B) Small add-on programs that are installed afterwards if you need them
C) Programming language that you can use to customize MS-Word
D) Large tools in Word such as mail merge
- Which of the following can be stored in templates in MS Word?
A) Graphics, text, styles, macros
B) Customized word command setting
C) Auto text entries
D) All of above