MS Word Question for IBPS PO, NICL, NIACL Assistant, Bank of India, Dena Bank PO PGDBF, BOI, Bank of Baroda, SSC and other competitive exams
- Which of the following is the second step in creating a macro?
A) Using your mouse or keyboard, perform the task you want to automate
B) Give the macro a name
C) Assign a keyboard shortcut to the macro
D) Start recording
- If you will be displaying or printing your document on another computer, you’ll want to make sure and select the _____________ option under the ‘Save’ tab.
A) Embed True Type Fonts
B) Embed Fonts
C) Save True Type Fonts
D) Save Fonts
- In Word, the mailing list is known as the ____________.
A) Data source
C) Data sheet
- Which of the following button will allow you to add, delete, or change records in your Data Source?
A) ‘Data Source’ button
B) ‘Edit’ button
C) ‘Edit Data Source’ button
D)’Data Editing’ button
- It is possible to _______ a data source before performing a merge.
D) all of the above
- What is the default font used in MS Word document?
A) Times New Roman
- If you need to double underline a word, how will you do that?
A) From Format menu choose Font option and then from Font tab open Underline Style and select Double Underline
B) Go to Format menu and then Font option. Open Underline Style and choose Double Underline
C) Click double underline tool on formatting toolbar
D) Select the text then choose Format >> Font and on Font tab open Underline Style and choose Double Underline
- Which of the following line spacing is invalid?
- How can you apply exactly the same formatting you did to another text?
A) Copy the text and click on Paste Special tool on new place
B) Select the text then click on Format Painter and select the new text
C) Copy the text and paste in new location. Then type the new text again
D) All of above
- What should you do if you require pasting the same format in many places?
A) Double click the format painter then go on pasting in many places
B) Click the format painter then go on pasting to many places holding Ctrl Key
C) Click the Format painter and go on pasting in many places holding Alt Key
D) All of above