MS Word Question for IBPS RRB PO/Clerk, NICL, NIACL, UIICL, OICL, Bank of Baroda, SSC and other competitive exams
- You cannot close MS Word application by
A) Choosing File menu then Exit submenu
B) Press Alt+F4
C) Click X button on title bar
D) From File menu choose Close submenu
- Which would you choose to save a document with a new name?
A) Press Ctrl+S
B) Click File, Save
C) Click Tools, Options, Save
D) Click File, Save As
- What should you do if you require to paste the same format in many places?
A) Click the Format painter and go on pasting in many places holding Alt Key
B) Double click the format painter then go on pasting in many places
C) Click the format painter then go on pasting to many places holding Ctrl Key
D) All of above
- To switch between insert mode and overtype mode, _____.
A) click Caption on the Insert menu
B) double-click the OVR status indicator on the status bar
C) click Text Box on the Insert menu
D) double-click the INS status indicator on the status bar
- How do you close a word document without closing Word window?
A) Click on the Close button on the title bar
B) Click on Xminimize button on the title bar
C) Click on the Close command on Office menu
D) Click Exit on the File menu
- When inserting Page number in footer it appeared 1 but you wish to show a. How can you do that?
A) From format menu choose bullets and Numbering and configure necessary setting
B) From Insert menu choose Page Number and specify necessary setting
C) Click on Page Number Format tool and specify required setting
D) All of above
- When a custom tab stop is set, Word _____.
A) clears all default tab stops
B) clears all default tab stops to the right of the custom tab stop
C) clears all default tab stops to the left of the custom tab stop
D) does not clear any default tab stops
- What action is performed by pressing Ctrl + E?
A) Exit Application
B) Select All
C) Clear All
D) Align Center
- Microsoft Office Word is a (n) _____.
A) area in the computer’s main memory in which Microsoft Office text files are stored temporarily
B) program included with Windows 2000 that can be used only to create or edit text files, smaller than 64K, that do not require formatting
C) classified password that prevents unauthorized users from accessing a protected Microsoft Office item or document
D) full-featured word processing program that can be used to create and revise professional looking documents easily
- When three hyphens, underscores, equal signs, asterisks, or number signs are typed and then the enter key is pressed, the AutoFormat feature _____.
A) places a border above a paragraph
B) creates a numbered list
C) changes the characters to an em dash
D) creates a bulleted list