MS Word Questions for IBPS RRB PO/Clerk, NICL, NIACL, UIICL, OICL, Bank of Baroda, SSC and other competitive exams
- You need to jump to the next column breaking current column right at the cursor position. How can you break column?
A) Pressing Ctrl+Enter
B) Pressing Alt+Shift+Enter
C) Break command from Insert menu
D) Both b and c
- In Word you can force a page break
A) By positioning your cursor at the appropriate place and pressing the F1 key
B) By using the Insert/Section break on the Insert tab
C) By positioning your cursor at the appropriate place and pressing Ctrl+Enter
D) By changing the font size of your document
- How to use Format Painter multiple times
A) By Click on Lock Format Painter Icon
B) By Double Click on the Format Painter Icon
C) By Selecting Edit -> Format Painter -> Multiple Use
D) Format Painter cannot be use multiple times
- A (n) _____is a dot or other symbol positioned at the beginning of a paragraph.
- Which of the following is not a type of page margin?
- Uppercase on Change Case dialog box and All Caps on Fonts dialog box both converts selected text into Capital Letters. What’s the difference between the two?
A) Both are same. They are only two different ways of capitalize text.
B) It is faster to convert from Change Case than from Font dialog box
C) Change Case makes conversion permanent but All Caps on Font can always be reverted
D) All Caps on Font dialog box makes the change permanent where Change Case can be always reverted
- Which of the following is not on Home ribbon?
B) Font color
C) Change Style
- Which of the following option is not available in Insert >> Picture ?
B) Word Art
C) Clip Art
- Which option in File pull-down menu is used to close a file in MSWord?
D) None of Above
- Which feature do you use to create a newspaper like document?
A) Bullets & numbering
D) Tab stops