MS Word Questions for IBPS RRB PO/Clerk, NICL, NIACL, UIICL, OICL, Bank of Baroda, SSC and other competitive exams
- Which of the following is not essential component to perform a mail merge operation?
A) Main document
B) Data source
C) Merge fields
D) Word fields
- Which can be used for quick access to commonly used commands and tools?
A) Status bar
B) Tool bar
C) Menu bar
D) Title bar
- A word processor would most likely be used to do
A) keep an account of money spent
B) do a computer search in media center
C) maintain an inventory
D) type a biography
- Which enables us to send the same letter to different persons?
C) mail merge
- The ability to combine name and addresses with a standard document is called _________
A) document formatting
B) database management
C) mail merge
D) form letters
- Which enables you to move directly to specific location in a document?
- To convert a hyperlink e-mail address to regular text, right-click the e-mail address and then click _____ on the shortcut menu.
A) Edit Hyperlink
B) Select Hyperlink
C) Convert Hyperlink
D) Remove Hyperlink
- Which of the following is not available in Font Spacing?
- A letterhead should contain all of the following EXCEPT ____.
A) full street address
C) complete legal name of the company, group, or individual
D) None of the above
- A _____ contains buttons, boxes, and menus that allow tasks to be performed more quickly than using the menu bar.
A) format bar
B) status bar
C) command bar