MS Word Questions for NICL, NIACL Assistant, IBPS PO, Bank of India, Dena Bank PO PGDBF, BOI, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams
- Foe which of the following functions is the thesaurus tool used in MS Word?
A) For auto correcting
B) format by highlighting text
C) Spelling suggestions
D) Synonyms and Antonyms words
- What is the minimum number of rows and columns in MS Word document?
A) 2 and 1
B) 1 and 1
C) 1 and 2
D) 2 and 2
- How many maximum columns can be inserted in a ms-word document?
- What is the smallest and the largest font size respectively that can be added in a ms-word document?
A) 10 and 72
B) 8 and 72
C) 9 and 68
D) 8 and 68
- What are the numbers called that are positioned slightly higher than the text on the line?
- What are the numbers called that are positioned slightly lower than the text on the line?
- What is called when the pointer in MS-Word automatically moves the text to the next line when it reaches the right edge of the screen?
A) Word Wrap
C) Wrap Sentence
- In Ms-Word, the Find command cannot be used to search which of the following?
B) Special Characters
D) All of these can be searched
- When the footer or header is applied on any page in Ms-word document, by default it goes to how many pages of document?
A) Current page only
B) Current and next 3 pages
C) You can specify the number of pages on which the header or footer is to be applied.
D) It gets applied to every page of document
- Which bar is usually located below that Title Bar that provides categorized options?
A) Status Bar
B) Scroll bar
C) Tool bar
D) Menu Bar