Computer Questions for Bank PO, NIACL Assistant
Important Computer Awareness Questions and Answers for Banking and Insurance exams based on the topics asked in recent exams . Solve this Computer Quiz and test yourself. Computer Questions for IBPS PO, NIACL Assistant, IPPB PO, RBI Assistant and other exams.
- ARCNET is a communications protocol for _______
- _______ is a feature of the Windows operating system that causes a certain file to open or a certain program to run automatically as soon as a external media disk/drive is inserted into the computer.
C) Batch files
D) System Config
- A ________ is a larger transmission line that carries data gathered from smaller lines that interconnect with it.
- Which of the following represents a method of bypassing normal authentication in a product, computer system, cryptosystem or algorithm?
- What is the process of copying files or database so that they will be preserved in case of equipment failure or other catastrophe known as?
- What does S stands for in BASIC (programming language)?
- A ______ is a text file that contains a sequence of commands for a computer operating system.
A) word file
B) cmd file
C) dot file
D) batch file
- In which phase of software testing does the intended audience/user tries the software?
A) Alpha Testing
B) Beta Testing
C) Gamma Testing
D) Pie Testing
- What does C stands for in CDMA?
- A __________- is a computer that is entirely contained in a thin, modular circuit card placed in a centralized, secure location such as a server rack.
A) Razor PC
B) Scissor PC
C) Blade PC
D) Knife PC