Current Affairs 02 August 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 1 August 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 1, 2019
- The 2019 International Police Expo held in Which city/UT?
- Which ministry has has notified the constitution of a National Traders’ Welfare Board?
A)Ministry of Defence
B)Ministry of Home Affairs
C)Ministry of Corporate Affairs
D)Ministry of Commerce and Industry
- According to government,how many more Health and Wellness Centres under Ayushman Bharat Scheme will become functional by March 2020?
- Recently The One Nation One Ration Card scheme being implemented on pilot basis in how many states?
- By Which date,Rural India is poised to become Open Defecation Free (ODF)?
- Recently the government launched Atal Community Innovation Centre (ACIC) program in which city/UT?
- Which government launched “Save Green,Stay Clean” campaign?
- According to Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Director General Ms. Surina Rajan,BIS would set up a Pashmina testing centre in which city?
- Which state/UT government announced free electricity up to 200 units?
- Which state/UT government recently approved free health check ups for its government employees over 40 years of age?
- The 22nd National Conference on e-Governance 2019 to be held in which city?
- Recently the cabinet has given nod to the setting up of ISRO Technical Liaison Unit (ITLU) in Which city?
- Which country’s federal reserve system cut down its interest rates for first time since 2008 financial crisis?
- Recently the postal department decided to convert Which Payments bank into a small finance bank?
A)Airtel Payments Bank
B)Paytm Payments Bank
C)India Post Payments Bank
D)Fino Payments Bank
- According to CRISIL,At how much percent India GDP will grow in FY20?
- 12th Sardar Sajjan Singh Sethi Memorial Masters competition held in which city/UT?
- Who took over as the Controller General of Accounts (CGA) with effect from August 1, 2019?
B)Giriraj Prasad Gupta
- Recently RN Ravi was sworn in as 20th governor of which state?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Bureau of Indian Standards?
- Where is the HQ of Indian Space Research Organisation?