Current Affairs 08 August 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 07 August 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 07, 2019
- Which state government launched a scheme for restructuring of loans of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMEs)?
- India’s largest Women Startup Summit 2019 held in Which city?
- The fifth edition of “International Army Scout Masters Competition” held in Which city?
- Which University Scientists have created the world’s thinnest gold (‘2D’ gold) measuring two atoms thick?
A)University of Leeds
B)Mascheuuttes Institute of Technology
- In its August Monetary Policy,RBI reduced the repo rate to how much percent?
- Recently RBI decided to make Which online payment system 24*7?
- Which organisation setted up the registry to track frauds in payment systems?
- Which country topped in the latest ICC Test Team Rankings?
- Recently Diego Forlan announced his retirement.He was related to which sports?
- Recently Nick Kyrgios won the 6th ATP Title.He belongs from which country?
- Recently Sushma Swaraj passed away.She was related to which field?
- Recently J Om Prakash passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently Toni Morrison passed away.He was related to which field?
- When is National Handloom Day observed?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Reserve Bank of India?
- What is the capital of England?