Current Affairs 1 April 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 31 March 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 31, 2021
- Who won the Bahrain Grand Prix 2021?
A) Max Verstappen
B) Lewis Hamilton
C) Sebastian Vettel
D) Daniel Ricciardo
- Which IPL team signed a strategic long-term partnership with global sports brand Puma?
A) Royal Challengers Bangalore
B) Sunrisers Hyderabad
C) Chennai Super Kings
D) Kolkata Knight Riders
- Which of the following has been conferred the prestigious ‘Role Model’ Award at the 11th CII National HR Excellence Award 2020-21?
A) Steel Authority of India
B) Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
D) NTPC Ltd
- Maggie O’Farrell’s which of the following books won the National Book Critics Circle prize for fiction?
A) After You’d Gone
B) This Must Be the Place
D) My lover’s lover
- Lieutenant General, Walter Anthony Gustavo ‘WAG’ Pinto (Retd), a military hero, who passed away was related to which of the following wars?
A) 2001–02 India–Pakistan standoff
B) 1971 India-Pakistan War
C) Indo-Pakistani War of 1965
D) Indo-Pakistani War of 1947–1948
- When is World Piano Day celebrated?
A) March 25
B) March 26
C) March 28
D) March 22
- According to a new report by Niti Aayog, India’s healthcare industry is expected to reach 372 billion dollar in which year?
- What is the total amount of GST Compensation released by the central government to States for FY 2020-21 (FY21)?
A) Rs. 30,000 crore
B) Rs. 60,000 crore
C) Rs. 70,000 crore
D) Rs. 40,000 crore
- World Bank has raised the estimated India’s GDP growth to what percent for FY22?
- According to a report by the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UNESCAP), India’s FY22 GDP may grow at what percent?
- Which of the following signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with IFSCA to establish a framework for collaboration and co-operation for the development of Gujarat International Finance Tec-City (GIFT) IFSC as a world-class FinTech hub?
D) Confederation of Indian Industry
- Union Bank of India in partnership with which of the following launched the co-branded contactless RuPay credit card?
A) Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
B) Indian Oil Corporation
C) Power Grid Corporation of India
D) Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- The new Development Financial Institution approved by the government will be set up at how much initial paid-up capital?
A) $ 2 billion
B) $ 3 billion
C) $ 5 billion
D) $ 6 billion
- Where did the 11th edition of the joint military exercise ‘Vajra Prahar’ between special forces of India and the US held?
- With which country did India inaugurate a Bilateral Friendship Park in Delhi in March 2021?
- With which country did India sign an MoU for joint production and export of military hardware, enhance intelligence sharing and boost cooperation in cyber and space domains?
B) South Korea
- When in Uttar Pradesh was the ‘Banana Festival’ organized?
- With Bihar set to become country’s first state to have two green energy efficient towns, the towns would be?
A) Muzaffarpur and Darbhanga
B) Madhubani and Chapra
C) Rajgir and Bodh Gaya
D) Patna and Hajipur
- India will participate in naval drill La Perouse led by which country for the first time in the Bay of Bengal in April 2021?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) situated?
B) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of Union Bank of India situated?
- Where is the HQ of Hindustan Petroleum situated?
A) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of NTPC Limited situated?
A) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific situated?
A) Geneva, Switzerland
B) Bangkok, Thailand
C) Santiago, Chile
D) Paris, France
One Thought to “Current Affairs Quiz: April 1, 2021”
Thanks for your content. One other thing is that if you are promoting your property alone, one of the troubles you need to be conscious of upfront is just how to deal with household inspection reviews. As a FSBO home owner, the key concerning successfully switching your property and also saving money with real estate agent revenue is understanding. The more you know, the easier your home sales effort might be. One area where by this is particularly vital is information about home inspections.