Current Affairs 1 August 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 31 July 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 31, 2021
- Book titled “The Most Incredible Olympic Stories” has been authored by whom?
A) Peter Sagan
B) Luciano Wernicke
C) Gabor Kubatov
D) Jonathan Wilson
- Which country has announced to build the first-of-its-kind ‘clean’ commercial nuclear reactor?
- Till now how many tiger reserves in India have received accreditation of the Global Conservation Assured Tiger Standards (CA|TS)?
- Who is going to be honored with Maharashtra Bhushan award, the State government’s highest honour for the year 2020?
A) Asha Bhosle
B) Sachin Tendulkar
C) Lata Mangeshkar
D) Purushottam Laxman Deshpande
- Who won the Will Eisner Comic Industry Award?
A) Keshav Swami
B) Pradeep Mishra
C) Anand Radhakrishnan
D) Kumar Prem
- Union Minister of Education Dharmendra Pradhan announced to set up a National Research Foundation (NRF) to strengthen the research ecosystem in the country. What is the total proposed outlay of NRF?
A) Rs 50,000 crore
B) Rs 30,000 crore
C) Rs 70,000 crore
D) Rs 10,000 crore
- Government allowed how much per cent foreign direct investment (FDI) under automatic route for oil and gas PSUs?
- Which state government signed an MoU with edu-tech platform Jio Embibe for adaptive learning based on Artificial Intelligence for student?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Where did the 36th edition of CORPAT between India and Indonesia held?
A) Pacific Ocean
B) Bay of Bengal
C) Indian Ocean
D) South China Sea
- FamPay, a fintech start-up focused on online and offline card payments for teenagers, launched India’s first Visa prepaid card named what for teenagers?
A) FamCard Tee
B) FamCard Me
C) FamCard Pre
D) FamCard Visa
- Yes Bank has entered into a co-lending agreement for home loans with which of the following?
A) Indiabulls Housing Finance
B) PNB Housing Finance
C) Dewan Housing Finance Corporation
D) LIC Housing Finance
- In July 2021, the Reserve Bank of India allowed non-banks to use which of the following services which were available to banks only till date?
A) Prepaid cards
B) RTGS and NEFT
C) Credit cards
D) Zero bank accounts
- Which company has been selected by Bank of India to connect its 1800 branches?
A) Hughes Communication
D) Charter Communications
- LIC Cards Services Limited (LIC-CSL) in association with which bank has launched two new co-branded RuPay Credit Cards – ‘Eclat’ and ‘Lumine’?
A) ICICI Bank
B) Bank of Baroda
C) Federal bank
D) IDBI bank
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) sanctioned Rs 445.89 crore under the Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF) for five large surface based drinking water projects in which state?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
D) Himachal Pradesh
- With which country’s government did Nasscom collaborate to address the digital skills gap in that country?
- Which state government entered into an agreement of cooperation with the Afghanistan Chamber of Commerce and Investment (ACCI) for trade promotion?
D) Tamil Nadu
- India has an estimated how much of gold reserves or resources of gold ore, as per the National Mineral Inventory data?
A) 501.83 million tonnes
B) 456.83 million tonnes
C) 376.83 million tonnes
D) 527.83 million tonnes