Current Affairs 1st December 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 29 and 30 November 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 29 and 30, 2020
- Dave Prowse who passed away was related to which profession?
- Aly Zaker, actor and liberation war fighter from which country passed away?
- Who launched the India Climate Change Knowledge Portal?
A) Piyush Goyal
B) Ravi Shankar Prasad
C) Ramesh Pokhriyal
D) Prakash Javadekar
- Which of the following cooperation has won the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Mutual Agreement Procedure 2019 Award for highest agreement ratio for a pair of jurisdictions for transfer pricing cases?
- Recently which cricketer scripted history by becoming the fastest to get 22,000 international runs?
A) Virat Kohli
B) KL Rahul
C) Rohit Sharma
D) Mahendra Singh Dhoni
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd. Is going to acquire which company after getting in-principle approval from Insurance Regulator Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (Irdai)?
A) Cholamandalam MS General Insurance
B) IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company Limited
C) Bharti AXA General Insurance Co. Ltd
D) Acko General Insurance
- With which state government did SIDBI signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to set up a Project Management Unit (PMU) that will design training and capacity building programs?
B) Tamil Nadu
- UBS in its Global Economics & Markets Outlook 2021-2022 report, projected India’s real GDP to contract by what percent in FY21?
- Markets regulator Sebi launched the SMARTs program, an initiative aimed at enhancing investor education and awareness. What does T stand for in SMARTs?
- With which company did Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY) collaborate to create a robust education and skilling ecosystem that creates critical thinkers, problem-solvers, and next generation innovators?
- Which country is set to become the first Arab Gulf country to generate electricity from coal?
A) Saudi Arabia
- Which state government launched the Jagananna Thodu scheme to benefitting several vegetable traders in the state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
- Government Medical College and Research Centre in which city has been renamed and will now be called ‘Sri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical College and Research Centre’?
- Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar launched five Farmer Producer Organisations (FPOs) for producing honey which will be set up with the help of NAFED. In which of the following states it will not be launched?
A) West Bengal
D) Uttar Pradesh