Current Affairs 1 February 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 31 January 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 31, 2020
- Which state district has topped the list of aspirational districts ranked by the government think tank Niti Aayog in December 2019?
- Recently Assam Rifles has constructed a combined war memorial in which state for the 357 Army and Assam Rifles personnel killed while fighting insurgency in the northeastern state?
- Recently foreign minister Jean Asselborn of which country visited NewDelhi?
- Which state occupied the top slot in the ranking of best practices followed by states in Budget formulation?
- Which organisation launched police-related citizen-centric services in New Delhi recently?
- The SAMPRITI-IX exercise held between India and which other country?
- Which state government launched a virtual police station along with two other transformational projects?
- The World Sustainable Development Summit (WSDS) 2020 held in which city?
- As per India Banks Association, No charge on UPI, RuPay transactions If MDR is zero.What does MDR stands for?
A)Merchant Disclosing Rate
B)Merchant Discount Rate
C)Money Discount Rate
D)Merchant Delete Rate
- According to FICCI’s Economic Outlook Survey, India’s GDP will grow at how much percent?
- Which Company announces $1-million grant to promote news literacy in India?
- Who has bagged a gold in the men’s Keirin individual event of the Six Day Berlin Tournament in Berlin?
- Who has been appointed UN Resident Coordinator in Thailand?
A)Krishna Gopal Singh
- recently RBI appointed whom as member of the Monetary Policy Committee?
- Who has been named new CEO of IBM?
- Who has been chairman of the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs(CBIC)?
D)M Ajit Kumar
- Who was conferred with Prestigious Ayurveda Ratan Award 2020?
- Who was named 2019 World Games Athlete of the Year?
- Recently Tushar Kanjilal passed away.Hewas associated with which field?
- Recently M Kamalam passed away.He was related to which field?
- The Martyrs Day is observed on which day?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Belgium?
- Where is the HQ of IBM?
- What is the currency of a Thailand?