Current Affairs 1 February 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 31 January 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 31, 2021
- Which country’s prime minister Ukhnaagiin Khurelsukh resigned following a protest over a hospital’s treatment in a coronavirus case?
- Where is the scheme called ‘Ek Paudha Suposhit Beti Ke Naam’ launched to make people aware about importance of nourishment of pregnant women and children?
A) Himachal Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Who has been appointed as the Secretary, Ministry of Textiles, Government of India?
A) Upendra Prasad Singh
B) Pradip Kumar Tripathi
C) AK Sharma
D) Vinod Kumar Sahni
- In which of its district will the Uttar Pradesh government set up India’s first leather park?
- Which state government launched a first-of-its-kind initiative in the country to automatically select beneficiaries for old-age pensions that will be paid through the direct benefit transfer (DBT) mode?
- Where did the technology giant Microsoft announce the launch of its new India Development Center (IDC) facility which is inspired by the Taj Mahal?
- Where did the Bharti Airtel announce its 5G ready network?
- What is the rank of Indian in ‘Asia-Pacific Personalised Health Index’ released by Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU)?
- Which virtual intelligence tool did IT and Communications Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad launch along with ”Work from Anywhere” portal?