Current Affairs 1 January 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 31 December 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 31, 2017
- The start-up incubation centre named Centre for Entrepreneurship Opportunities and Learning (CEOL) has recently been inaugurated in which state by Nirmala Sitharaman?
B) Tamil Nadu
- Which among the following banks has recently entered into partnership with Abu Dhabi based Lulu Exchange to make cross border remittances using blockchain technology
A) Catholic Syrian Bank Limited
B) Axis Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) Federal Bank
- In an effort to combat climate change the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change recently approved a regional project on ‘Climate Resilience Building among Farmers through Crop Residue Management’ with sanctioning of Rs 100 crore under first phase of the project for 4 states. Which states are not among the four?
A) Himachal Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Which state government has unveiled a price deficit compensation scheme named Bhavantar Bharpai to compensate farmers of the state for price deficit on vegetable produce?
D) West Bengal
- The 105th Session of the Indian Science Congress will be held in which state in 2018?
- Name the Italian Bank with which the Bank of Baroda has signed an agreement to acquire its entire 51 % stake in Baroda Pioneer Asset Management Company?
A) Banco BPM
B) Intesa Sanpaolo
C) UniCredit S.p.A.
D) Credito Emiliano
- Name the winner of the 2017 Royal Cup golf tournament held at Pattaya, Thailand
A) Kahlin Joshi
B) Gaganjeet Bhullar
C) Prom Meesawat
D) Shiv Kapur
- Recently M V Pylee passed away. He was a well known ____
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- Who is the of Union Cabinet Minister of Environment, Forest and Climate Change?
A) Jagat Prakash Nadda
B) Jitendra Singh
C) Anil Madhav Dave
D) Harsh Vardhan
- Who is the CEO of the Federal Bank?
A) Shyam Srinivasan
B) Aditya Puri
C) Anand Krishnamurthy
D) Romesh Sobti
- Bank of Baroda has its headquarter in which city?
C) New Delhi
- Gaganjeet Bhullar is related to which sports?