Current Affairs 1 June 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 31 May 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 31, 2019
- Recently,Cabinet decided to give monthly pension of how much to all small and marginal farmers across the country?
- On the world environment day,the ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change launched which song on air pollution?
B)Hawa Anne de
- Which IIT signed an MoU with ISRO to set up space technology Cell?
- The SWIFT India and South Asia Conference held in Which city?
- The 10th National Science Film Festival of India will held in Which city in 2020?
- As per FICCI,India’s GDP will grow at how much percent in financial Year 2020?
- As per data released by Controller General of Accounts,what was fiscal deficit of India for 2018-19?
- As per data released by CSO,At how much percent economic growth rate will grow for the financial year 2018-19?
- Who became the first foreign secretary to become External Affairs Minister?
- Who scripted history as the first ever woman pilot to be operational by day on Hawk jets?
- What is the theme of this year’s World No Tobacco Day 2019?
A)Tobacco and Lung Health
B)Tobacco and Heart Disease
C)Tobacco and Diseases
D)Tobacco and Lungs Factor
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of SWIFT?
- Where is the HQ of ISRO?