Current Affairs 1 March 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 29 February 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 29, 2020
- How much amount was approved by the government under Operation Green Scheme?
- Recently government approved how many projects under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sampada Yojana (PMKSY)?
- Which state government has approved a proposal to change the name of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Urdu, Arabi-Farsi University?
- Which state government renamed “smart gram yojana” after ex-minister R R Patil?
- The 11th National Krishi Vigyan Kendra Conference 2020 held in which city?
- Recently which payment bank launched the Aadhaar enabled payment system (AePS) which will help people to do transactions at over 2,50,000 of its banking points across India?
A)Paytm Payments Bank
B)India Post Payments Bank
C)Fino Payments Bank
D)Airtel Payments Bank
- Which Bank ties-up with IndiGo to launch co-branded credit card ‘Ka-ching, powered by Mastercard?
- Which Company acquires 34.56 % of bankers’ stake in Petronet MHB for Rs 371 crore?
- Who was honoured with Swami Vivekananda Karmayogi Award 2020?
- Recently which offshore patrol vessel built by L&T was commissioned into the Indian Coast Guard?
- Which became the first Company to bring ISRO’s NavIC technology to smartphones in 2020?
- Recently Sudhakar Chaturvedi passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently Shadakshari Settar passed away.He was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Isro?
- Where is the HQ of ONGC?