Current Affairs 1 May 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 30 April 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 30, 2019
- Recently Indian army and its teams found mysterious footprints of which mythical creature?
- Which cyclone is heading towards Odisha coast and is intensifying into severe storm?
- Which country has recently skipped the Belt and Road Forum of China?
- The emperor Akihito recently abdicated thanking the people for their support.He was the emperor of which country?
- According to UN, if no action is taken, drug resistant diseases could cause 10 million deaths by which year?
- Which bank has recently moved into DRT against Tarapur Textile Park for defaulting a loan of $13 million?
- Recently Which application has reached 100 million paid subscribers,a first for any online music service?
- Recently,Kolkata based Garden Reach shipbuilders and Enginners have signed how much amount of contract with the defence ministry to built 8 anti submarine warfare shallow water craft?
A)Rs 6311 cr
B)Rs 6000 cr
C)Rs 7654 cr
D)Rs 8753 cr
- Which company removed 100 applications of Chinese developer from its platform?
- Who won the Azerbaijan Grand Prix?
- Who became the first woman to referee a French League 1 match?
- Who finished 27th in the men’s Elite race of Virgin Money Marathon 2019 ?
A)Nitendra Singh Rawat
- Which country is the “ Guest of Honour “ at the Abu Dhabi International Book Fair 2019?
- Who won the outstanding achievement as a player award at the 4th edition of the annual India Golf Industry Association Awards?
- When is International Jazz Day observed?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Punjab National Bank?
- What is the currency of Japan?