Current Affairs 1 May 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 30 April 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 30, 2021
- The government has targeted how much million tonnes of mustard production by 2025-26?
- Which state government has approved allotment of 140 acres of land to e-commerce major Flipkart for setting up its largest fulfilment centre in Asia?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- How much amount was infused into in state owned IFCI by the central government?
A) ₹125 cr
B) ₹100 cr
C) ₹150 cr
D) ₹200 cr
- Recently how much amount was provided by Asian Development Bank to India to deal with Covid 19 pandemic?
A) $3.5 billion
B) $1.0 billion
C) $2.0 billion
D) $1.5 billion
- Which company has partnered with NPCI International Payments to expand the presence of digital payments platform Unified Payments Interface (UPI) in international markets?
A) Financial Software and Systems
B) Intech Systems
- Recently which company has pledged ₹135 cr to help India to fight Covid 19 pandemic?
- Which company has acquired retail tech startup Perpulein an all cash-deal of ₹107.6 crore to bolster its play in the kirana-tech space?
- Who was appointed as first Woman Officer For Road Project Along Border With China by Border Roads Organisation?
A) Shivani Taneja
B) Vaishali S Hiwase
C) Tanya Tyagi
D) Himani S Chilkoti
- Who was named as president of Walt Disney and Star India?
A) Vijay Nath Singh
B) Uday Shankar
C) R Narayan
D) K Madhavan
- Amitabh Chaudhary was recently re appointed as MD and CEO of which bank?
A) IDBI Bank
B) Axis Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) ICICI Bank
- Who was appointed as India head of WhatsApp Pay?
A) Manesh Mahatme
B) Dinesh Dixit
C) Vikas Singh
D) Rakesh Sharma
- Who was appointed as brand ambassador of sportswear brand ASICS?
A) Prithvi Shaw
B) Ravindra Jadeja
C) Virat Kohli
D) MS Dhoni
- Who has been chosen as the first Indian and Asian woman for the 2021 ”WILD Innovator Award”?
A) Shivangi S Shaw
B) Unnati Mishra
C) Jessica Markoz
D) Krithi K Karanth
- How many Indian firms have figured in the Time Magazine’s first-ever list of 100 most influential companies?
- Who was was named Sportstar of the Decade at the 2021 Sportstar ACES Awards?
A) Sania Mirza
B) PV sindhu
C) Abhinav Bindra
D) Mary Kom
- Recently DRDO conducted successful maiden trial of which 5th generation Air to Air missile?
B) Vir 2
C) Aditya 1
- Which organisation has developed a single crystal blade technology as part of their indigenous helicopter development program for the helicopter engine application?
- Recently former attorney general of India passed away.Name him?
A) Soli Sorabjee
B) Milton Banerjee
C) KK Venugopal
D) Mukul Rohatgi
- Recently Eknath Gaikwad passed away,He was related to which field?
- Recently litterateur Manzoor Anthesham passed away.He was the litterateur of which language?
- Recently swimmer John Konrads passed away,He belongs to which country?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Industrial Finance Corporation of India(IFCI)?
- When was Asian Development Bank founded?
- When was National Payments Corporation of India founded?
- What is the tagline of Axis Bank?
A) Sapna ka Safar
B) Aao Sochein Bada
C) Badhti ka nam Zindagi
D) India International Bank